| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
CrossFusionStarman Seras Victoria owns me

Joined: 28 May 2005 Posts: 1723 Location: Glomping Seras
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
PyroWarriorZ Net Battler

Joined: 02 Oct 2005 Posts: 50 Location: South Africa
|
Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:12 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I'm cool, others might need them. But as for me I just waiting and hoping for the new ones like Gyro Soul and etc |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
RollSoul Net Savior

Joined: 11 May 2005 Posts: 168 Location: Under your bed. O.o
|
Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:04 am Post subject: |
|
|
I have Roll Guts and Aqua if u want them.
And there is also an "Anti-Torrent" ninja around me too. _________________
NOTICE: This user no longer uses this account, they made a new account cuz they dont like the name of their account anymore =3 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|