Rockman.EXE X (Beast/EXE 6 spoilers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rockman.exe Online Forum Index -> Fanfic Library
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Mugen.exe
The Original Amish Technogeek!



Joined: 31 Jul 2005
Posts: 911
Location: Behind you, readying a Poison Jab.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome! New city, new character, return of an old fave! X's form was fairly well-explained, and it was a good chapter. The introduction of Amelia could have been bolder, but nice work nonetheless.
Can't wait to read the next chapter.
_________________

False Swipe is a great finishing move!
Witty robots, spunky orphans, and invincible pilots, this link's for you! A Gundam RP
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Unknown Neo
Cross Fusion!


Age: 42
Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 2933
Location: Unknown

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice chapter. So is this girl Amelia related to anyone? The title is airster's challenge. And what's snipe anteater from X7 or 8? Those are the only ones I don't have.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
kram_elbog
Cross Fusion!



Joined: 08 Jul 2005
Posts: 1043
Location: Somewhere

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amelia is related to the title indeed, and I can't remember which one of those two Snipe is from. I don't have any X games so I used Wikipedia for some info on him. I am pretty sure that Amelia's name is a hint at who one of her parents is at least.[spoil:496c12cc7e]She got her name from a famous female aviator[/spoil:496c12cc7e]
_________________
I didn't lose my mind, I sold it on eBay!

Kamen Rider Rockman(AU, Ryuusei Spoilers)
My art
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Unknown Neo
Cross Fusion!


Age: 42
Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 2933
Location: Unknown

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That figures. I bet her mother had a "magnetic" personality right?
But that may be too obvious.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
kram_elbog
Cross Fusion!



Joined: 08 Jul 2005
Posts: 1043
Location: Somewhere

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it's been a while, but now that school is out for the summer, I have time to work on my fics again. So with out further adeu, here is the next chapter.
_______________________

Transmission 08: Wind Cutter, Zero's new technique.

"Amelia's navi is quite powerful, much like her fathers." Netto said as he watched some of the footage from the training session.

"Her father's?" Raito asked slightly curious.

"Yes, her father's net navi, Gyroman." Shun said as he brought up one of the old training files of Gyroman's. "They both have some powerful attacks, though N. Swallowman seems to be more adept at evading attacks."

"So what was she training for?" Nikita asked as she stepped out of the training room.

"For a position on a team of course. You three are a team, and well Amelia is also going to be on a team." Mamoru said as he came in right behind Nikita.

"So do you have her team chosen yet?"

"Netto you should know that I do, well for the most part. I have an idea for one of her team mates, if I could ever get a hold of him. But that would leave one open spot."

"I see, so Mamoru, you weren't just training with Nikita were you?" Shun and Netto asked when they realized that Mamoru had entered from the training room.

"You two know I can't do that, especially with out a suitable navi." Mamoru said half jokingly.

"Do you know where Airi is?" Shun asked as he looked around, Nikita and Raito were there but there was no sign of Airi.

"I think she is with her dad. If I remember correctly he said that she was going to help him with something."

"That makes sense, after all he might be working on the new PETs." Shun said before turning off Gyroman's training footage.

***

"Airi are you ready for the trial run?" Enzan asked as his daughter from a sound proof chamber.

"Sir, are you sure they are ready to test, especially for her to test?" a scientist asked Enzan.

"She is my daughter, if anyone can handle one, she can."

"But sir, she isn't a Net Saver, and these PETs are exclusively for Net Saviors, after all she isn't even permitted to cross fuse."

"Are you an idiot, I know she isn't permitted to cross fuse. She is simply testing the reaction time between slot in, and activation. Plus her navi is as unique as Netto's."

"I'm sorry." the scientist said before stepping out of the room. As soon as Airi slotted in a sword chip, Enzan received a message, a maverick was attacking the hospital on Beach St.

"Airi, listen up, I just got a call, however I think you should go instead."

"Why dad?" Airi asked as she plugged Zero out of the system.

"Because, I want the new PETs to be field tested, and this should be the best chance to do so."

"Ok then." Airi said as she exited the test room.

"Here, I need to transfer Zero into a different PET first."

"Why?"

"The hospital staff said the fans are blowing at dangerous speeds. The PET's infrared beam might receive some interference." Enzan said as he pulled out a white Saver PET prototype. " This is a prototype for the Saver PET, Model B, also known as the scope PET, because it has the ability to increase ranged attacks." The PET was elongated, with a single scissor handle attached to it, and what looked like a taser tip.

"But Zero and me are all about the swords!"

"I know that, but the Scope PET can plug in from a distance, but only has a six chip magazine." Enzan said as he pointed to the tip that resembled a taser. "Simple shot this with in inches of the plug in sensor and Zero will be able to access the data of all six chips stored in it, and this will allow Zero to plug in as well."

***

"B License, Official Net Battler!" Airi shouted as she dashed into the hospital. When she rounded the corner to get to a plug in sensor she was knocked on her but by the fan.

"Zero, I'm going to give this a shot, remember you only get six chips so use them wisely." Airi said as she looked through the collection she had with her and carefully selected six of them, then slotted them in.

"Plug in, Zero, Transmission!" Airi shouted as she pulled the trigger on the PET, and launched the taser tip at the plug in sensor.

***

"Airi, can you here me?" Zero asked when he appeared in the hospital's fan system.

"Your net-op cant help you know!" a voice boomed as a large white figure appeared. He had a bird like helmet, and two large swords that appeared to act as wings. "I am Aztec Falcon, and you are bird feed!" He shouted as he shot towards Zero. Zero quickly ducted and called on one of the six battle chips.

"Long Sword!" Zero shouted ash his normal hand was quickly replaced by a large sword. With a quick swing he blocked Aztec's swords with ease.

"How did you?" Aztec muttered, extremely confused.

"I have my own tricks." Zero said as he jumped back and his hand returned to normal, "Zet Saber!" He said as his grabbed the handle from his waist and activated the blade.

"Falcon Slash!" Aztec shouted as he launched his attack, swinging both of his blades at Zero, trying to slice him in half.

"Elec Blade!" Zero shouted after leaping over Aztec, stabbing him in the back with the blade of electricity.

"You seem rather resourceful, though I have no clue where you are getting your chips from. That doesn't matter, I'll destroy you " Aztec Falcon shouted as he got to his feet, and he charged his blades, small tornadoes started to form on the two blades.

"Tornado Slash!" Aztec shouted as he swung the two blades down.

"Fighter Sword!" Zero shouted, but wasn't quick enough, his was easily knocked down, and lost his blade.

"You seem slower, what's wrong, surprised at how quickly I recover?"

"Actually I am just planning your defeat!" Zero said coldly.

"Tornado Slash!" Aztec shouted again firing another blast.

"Met Reflect!" Zero said as a large shield appeared in front of him and sent the attack back at the maverick. Aztec leaped into the air and successfully dodged the attack.

"Tornado Slash!" Aztec screamed getting annoyed at Zero constantly avoiding his attacks.

"Zet Knuckle, Zet Saber!" Zero shouted as his fist was suddenly covered in a silver armor, he held his saber tightly and easily blocked one of the two blasts of wind. The tornado transfered to the Zet Saber and started to encircle it. "Say goodbye Aztec Falcon!" Zero said as he readied himself for an attack. "Elemental Technique memorized, Wind Cutter!" Zero shouted as he swung the blade through the air. The blast of wind that was released sliced Aztec Falcon's Tornado Slash in half, and then slammed directly into him.

"Damn you!" Aztec Falcon shouted before plugging out. Zero walked over to the systems and reset them to normal before plugging out himself.

***

"Zero, what exactly happened in there?" Airi asked as they returned to IPC.

"I used my opponent's attack against him, literally." Zero said as Airi looked at the chip that was in her hand.

"So you used your Zet Saber, and the Zet Knuckle chip in order to absorb the technique, and use it against him?"

"Exactly, I was surprised it worked. Normally the Zet Knuckle is just good for using virus attacks against viruses."

***

"Enzan did what?:" Shun shouted when the scientist told him about the incident.

"Calm down Shun." Mamoru said as he spun around in his chair. "Zero turns out to have the ability to copy, and then modify techniques, by using the Zet Knuckle chip in conjunction with his Zet Saber."

"That means there are two navis in the same team with the ability to adjust like that." Shun said calmly. "But still he gave her a Saver PET prototype."

"Did you expect him to have her press against the wind to plug in on her own?"
_________________
I didn't lose my mind, I sold it on eBay!

Kamen Rider Rockman(AU, Ryuusei Spoilers)
My art
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Mugen.exe
The Original Amish Technogeek!



Joined: 31 Jul 2005
Posts: 911
Location: Behind you, readying a Poison Jab.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting chapter, though the idea of wind being an obstacle to light slightly irked me. Netto has plugged in while in windy areas before without problems. If the fans themselves were blocking the beam I could understand that, but wind can't knock light off its course. Still, it was an good chapter, and accomplished what it set out to do.
Nice work with foreshadowing and such.
_________________

False Swipe is a great finishing move!
Witty robots, spunky orphans, and invincible pilots, this link's for you! A Gundam RP
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
kram_elbog
Cross Fusion!



Joined: 08 Jul 2005
Posts: 1043
Location: Somewhere

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

basically Wind has made things go wacky. it can knock out radio signals, and stuff, so since light is just wavelengnths as well, then the strong winds could of possibly caused some trouble with the data transfer, more than anything. sicne the data waves are being used in conjunction with light, the wind could of caused data transmission problems. Oh well minor errors are always present some where.
_________________
I didn't lose my mind, I sold it on eBay!

Kamen Rider Rockman(AU, Ryuusei Spoilers)
My art
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Unknown Neo
Cross Fusion!


Age: 42
Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 2933
Location: Unknown

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, had a problem after I finished reviewing your digimon fic. Anyway,

Aztec falcon? is that one someone you made up? Or ir from the zero games?

Clever move using the Z knuckle.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
kram_elbog
Cross Fusion!



Joined: 08 Jul 2005
Posts: 1043
Location: Somewhere

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aztec Falcon is from the Zero games, and yeah I had to figure some way for Zero to get his techniques. and I figured him having to destroy a maverick, or navi, wouldn't seem like it would do as well in my fic so I modified it slightly.
_________________
I didn't lose my mind, I sold it on eBay!

Kamen Rider Rockman(AU, Ryuusei Spoilers)
My art
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
kram_elbog
Cross Fusion!



Joined: 08 Jul 2005
Posts: 1043
Location: Somewhere

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Transmission 09: DNA Data, Slot in! Axl Transforms!

“Nikita, we've detected a maverick in Zoo's main computer system, you need to go there immediately.”

“Yes sir, I'll get going right away!” Nikita said as she started out of the Official's Center.

“One second, this might come in handy.” Mamoru said as he hit a button on his keyboard then grabbed the chip that popped out.

“It's blank!”

“That is how it looks.”

***

“What, you sent Slashbeast to the zoo? Why the hell did you do that, those annoying kids will easily take him out!” Shuichi shouted as he grabbed his Link PET.

“Where do you think you are going?”

“I am going to make dust of those foolish navis.” He said as he dashed out of the briefing room.

“What an idiot, Slashbeast will easily defeat him for not listening to the master.”Atsuki said after watching Shuichi run out of the room.

***

“Why did you just send her?” Raito asked slightly annoyed at the thought of being left out of a mission.

“Though the three of you are currently a team, there will be times where you will be unable to be together, so I need to make sure that all three of you can hold your own, if anything gets to tough I'll send aid, but I am trying to make sure you are worth promoting.”

“Do you have any idea till the new PETs are ready?” Airi asked as she stared at her Wind Cutter chip.

“The three prototypes are complete and production will begin soon. However you three aren't scheduled to receive one, since you are still only Officials.”

***

“Surrender now!” Axl shouted after he was plugged into the zoo computer.

“Now why would I, the mighty Slashbeast, do something like that! Slash Claw!” The lion like maverick shouted as he dashed towards Axl and brought his claw down with amazing speed.

“Axl!” Nikita shouted as the attack sent Axl flying backwards.

“I'm fine, Nikita, just send me some chips!”

“Right, Mega Cannon, triple slot in! Program Advance, GigCannon 3!” Nikita said as she slotted in the three chips.

“FIRE!” Axl shouted as he fired the large cannon blast at Slashbeast who quickly jump to the side only to be hit from behind by a large snowball that seemed to come from nowhere.

“What are you doing here?” Slashbeast shouted when he recognized Neo Blizzardman.

“They all said you'd crush the enemy with in a minute, looks like you are having trouble!”

“Why did you attack me?”

“I thought you would of seen it coming, after all you are supposed to have the best senses of all mavericks, or so I've been told.”

“Go away now, or I'll be forced to destroy you as well!”

“Like you can!”

“Come forth my faithful servant, Neo Beastman!” Slashbeast shouted as he waved his claw, and the familiar looking beastly navi appeared from nowhere.

“Oh oh, Nikita I think we have a slight problem.”

“Yeah figured that, looks like it is three on one.”

“Damn it, I don't think we have enough chips to take them all on.”

“You should call Mamoru, have him send back up.”

“No, we can do this ourselves!”

“Are you sure?”

“I am positive!”

“Then send me the best we have!”

“Right, I think I have the perfect Program Advance for this.” Nikita said as he pulled several chips from her pocket. “Satellite, Air Raid, Tank Cannon, slot in! Program Advance, Army Strike!” Nikita shouted as she slipped in the three chips. A satellite locked onto Slashbeast, then three tanks appeared and drove straight into the three enemies, followed by a plane flying over head and bombing Slashbeast. After all that the satellite fired it's laser.

“Triple Kunai!” A voice called as a kunai shot into the back of each of the enemies.

“Who are you?” Everyone asked in unison.

“The name is Slashman.” The navi said as he held up his hand revealing several kunai. “And I don't like mavericks, or navis that work with them.”

“Blizzardman, Beastman, you two take care of that pest, I'll handle our original problem.” SlashBeast said as he shot towards Axl.

“Rolling Slash!” Slashman shouted as he spun into Neo Beastman and Neo Blizzardman.

Slashbeast turned around and used his Slash Claw against both navis knocking them down with out much problem. He then started to attack the relentlessly.

“Nikita, now is your chance, use the chip.” Mamoru's voice said through her PET.

“Right, uh, blank chip, slot in?” she said hesitantly as she slid the chip in.

“DNA Change, Activate!” Axl said as his emblem started to glow. He reached out and touched Slashman's chest armor. As he did this his body started to change as well, his armor color changed green, and he eventually became an identical copy of Slashman, minus the emblem of course.

“Slashman, Axl you can do it!” Phakchi said as she walked over to Nikita.

“Who are you?”

“The name is Phakchi Faran, I am Slashman's net op, and friend to the net saviors.” Said the purple haired lady. “Slashman, specializes in swords, but I think you probably already figured that out.”

“Right, uh, Engetsu Kunai, slot in!” Phakchi and Nikita said in unison as they slid in the sword type battle chip.

Axl and Slashman both instantly unleashed their attacks, forcing Slashbeast, to retreat with the two neo navis.

***

“So you were successful, and our DNA data chips are actually useful, that is nice to know.” Shun said as he patted Nikita on the shoulder.

“Just to let you know, if we knew Slashbeast was going to call on help we would of sent the others as well.” Mamoru said with a smile as he stared at the Slash DNA chip.

“Keep up the good work all of you.” Meijin said as he stepped into the room.

_______

Engestu Kunai became Moonblade in the english games.
_________________
I didn't lose my mind, I sold it on eBay!

Kamen Rider Rockman(AU, Ryuusei Spoilers)
My art
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Mugen.exe
The Original Amish Technogeek!



Joined: 31 Jul 2005
Posts: 911
Location: Behind you, readying a Poison Jab.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice chapter. The rebirth of Laika's PA (the one from your Sentai fic), and the first DNA change of Axl! Great work- I can't wait to read on.
_________________

False Swipe is a great finishing move!
Witty robots, spunky orphans, and invincible pilots, this link's for you! A Gundam RP
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
kram_elbog
Cross Fusion!



Joined: 08 Jul 2005
Posts: 1043
Location: Somewhere

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it is kinda soon to post this chapter right after posting the 9th, but I felt I should try to get back on my fic shcedule and stuff. This chapter is short, and might seem a bit rushed but it serves the purpose I wanted it to.
_______

Transmission 10: The Net War Begins!

“We will strike tomorrow!” The distorted face on the screen in the Neo Gospel base said to it's subordinates.

“But sir, those official's always seem to spoil our plans!” Atsuki said as he slammed his hand down on the table.

“I am aware of that, I have sent all of my best mavericks, and their followers already. They will be in position for the all out attack tomorrow. I don't think that the Officials, nor Net Saviors will have the resources to stop us all.”

“Atsuki, he is the boss, and he has a point. Most of the Officials have standard net navis. Few of them have custom navis, and most of which are nothing compared to the Mavericks, only the elites are worth worrying about.” Teruo said as he kicked back and rested his feet on the table.

“What about those kids?”

“You mean the B rank team of Hikari, Pride, and Ijuin? They are probably the best of the best, even though they only have B-Licenses. They haven't been given A or S Licenses because they don't have the greatest team work.”

“Actually, I think they haven't been promoted yet because Mamoru and Shun are waiting to officially promote them. After all all of our are at least A rank net-crimes. Normally no B rank team would be sent, but because of their parents they want them to be as good as they can, so that is why they are keeping them back. Plus I don't think they can be promoted, considering I don't think it is them that beat you guys, it is their navis.”

“What do you mean by that master?” Atsuki asked confused.

“I mean they are powerful, and unique navis. They are only B rank Officials, but their navis are why they go on A-License missions. Their navis make them seem skilled.”

***

“I was wanting to wait to do this but I don't have much choice. You three are only B-License Officials, but you've been taking care of A rank missions. However I can not allow that to continue, I've been told that I can't do that anymore, or I'll lose my job.”

“So what are you saying, we can't fight the Mavericks, or Neo Gospel anymore?” Raito asked in an angry tone.

“No, I can't send you as B rank Officials. So I have to do this instead.” Mamoru said as Shun held up three chips with the letter A on them.

“Those are A-Licenses aren't they!?” Raito shouted when he realized what happened.

“Yes, and though you don't show the team work we were wanting you to all show before giving you these, we feel that against the Mavericks you are the best we have.” Shun said as he handed the chips to three new A-License Officials.

“Thanks!” Nikita said as she hugged Shun.

After they got done with their meeting they were told to be back first thing in the morning, for their first assignment as A rank Officials. After they left Shun and Mamoru talked about them not truly being ready for what was to come.

***

The next day several shops all over Net City, and various places all over the net were attacked first thing in the morning, causing mass panic. Mamoru sent the Meijin sent Netto's team to deal with Net City, and Yuuichirou decided to call in some extra help in the form of the Order of Cross Fusion. For some reason Mamoru sent Raito's team to the airport, the one place not attacked, instead of sending them to take care of any of the Mavericks.

“Why the hell did we get stuck with this lame job?”

“Raito don't complain, though this isn't the best job it is only our first as A rank Officials.” Nikita said as she kept searching the crowd.

“There!” Airi shouted as she saw a group of three walking towards them. They were a couple and a girl, the guy was wearing a blue shirt and gray jeans, who had blond hair, sunglasses and had a yellow Link PET. The Woman had long brown hair, she was wearing a red business coat, red skirt, magnet earrings, and had a red Link PET in her hand. However they easily recognized the girl, she was the only one they had met, Amelia Airster, Net-op of Swallowman.

“Amelia!” Raito shouted as he waved to get her attention.

“Hey Raito, why are you here?”

“We were assigned to escort you and your companions to the Official Center. I don't know why I mean we are A rank Officials now, and aren't you an A rank as well?”

“That is true, but it is because a war has started.”

“What?”

“The Mavericks have declared a net war on the Net Police and all who are affiliated with them.”

“So who are they?” Raito asked in a rude tone.

“They are my parents, they came because your grandfather sent them a message telling them that he has a mission for them.”

“Oh, so why did you fly in, don't you live here in Japan?”

“Yes I do but we flew in because my dad didn't feel that the Metro line, nor the Sky Cars were a safe route of travel so he decided to fly us here in his helicopter.”

“Why didn't you just fly to Sci Lab or the Official Center?” Airi asked Amelia's father.

“It was actually Dr. Hikari's idea, he didn't want to tip off the enemy. Or chance us getting shot down.”

“Hey, don't forget about me!” A boy shouted as he approached the group. He had messy brown hair, and brown eyes. He was wearing a white shirt with long black sleeves, with a lizard in the center, against a yellow star, and the words STATE 15 beneath it. He had a long black vest on over the shirt, which he wore open, his pants were black, and his shoes were dirty gray and brown tennis shoes.

“Who are you?” Nikita asked as she checked to see if she could spot a navi symbol, hoping she could identify him by it. On the back of his vest was a flaming blue circle that had what appeared to be his navi symbol in it, a halo like ring with a red staff that had gold tips.

“Sakurai.” Was what he said as he introduced him self, getting a puzzled look from everyone excluding the two adults.

“Full name!” Nikita said sternly as she reached for her Link PET.

“Now miss, why should I say that? I mean you look like you are trying to identify me by my navi.”

“Just tell us your name or we are leaving.”

“Fine, just so you know this navi's identity wouldn't help you identify me anyways. My name is Sakurai, or at least my last name is....”

“What are you talking about, wait are you trying to say you are related to me?” Raito asked rather confused.

“Only if your mom is Hikari Meiru, and your dad is Hikari Netto. If so then yes, I'd be your cousin, needless to say I didn't think you'd be so surprised.” the boy said as he smiled while looking over Raito's face. “My name is Ephrem.” He said as he patted his cousin Raito on the shoulder.

“So why are you here?”

“I am here to meet the person who's team I am being assigned to, she is prettier than I thought.” Ephrem said as he shot a smile at Amelia.

***

“Hello, nice to see you've all met.” Mamoru said as Ephrem, Raito, Airi, Nikita, and Amelia stepped into the briefing room.

“Why was he at the air port?” Raito shouted at Mamoru as soon as he had stepped into the room.

“Well, I figured that he should introduce himself to the leader of the team he'll be on, and to his cousin. Better him than me right?”

“I guess but....”

“Calm down, tomorrow you will be sent into battle, I figured I'd give you all an extra day to prepare since every Net Savior has been put on call for any attack, so will most of our A-rank teams, including the newest one even though it hasn't been fully formed.
_________________
I didn't lose my mind, I sold it on eBay!

Kamen Rider Rockman(AU, Ryuusei Spoilers)
My art
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Mugen.exe
The Original Amish Technogeek!



Joined: 31 Jul 2005
Posts: 911
Location: Behind you, readying a Poison Jab.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very fast update. Nice. The chapter served its purpose as you've said, and for me giving you little-to-no personality data for Ephrem, he turned out suprisingly well. By the way, to other readers, Ephrem was created by Kramelbog and I. He forgot to mention that, so I guess I will.

Very nice chapter (simple and clean). Can't wait to read on about this "Net War."
_________________

False Swipe is a great finishing move!
Witty robots, spunky orphans, and invincible pilots, this link's for you! A Gundam RP
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Stars_Are_Projectors
Net Battler



Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 90
Location: Starman sig by Powerman.exe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wolfed down this fic- loved it. The characters are great! I like how you portrayed Airi as being very different from her father, and how the group's navis were created. Very interesting. The most recent chapter was funny (I like this Ephrem guy's style- seems he might have feelings for Amelia, though he just met her. Just a guess).
Well, good work. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
_________________
The stars are projectors, man. Projecting our lives down to this planet Earth.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kram_elbog
Cross Fusion!



Joined: 08 Jul 2005
Posts: 1043
Location: Somewhere

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been a while but here it is the 11th chapter of this fic. This fic will definately be shorter than my Digimon fic, mainly due to the fact that I am running out of ideas for it, and have lost most my interest in Rockman.
_____

Transmission 11: The Second Battle

“Plug in! X.EXE, Transmission!”

“Plug in! Axl.EXE, Transmission!”

“Plug in! Zero.EXE, Transmission!”

The three net officials shouted as they plugged their navi's into the main system of the bank system.

“X, what's going on?”

“It's Sparkman and Burnerman.” X said as he dodged a couple attacks.

“Ok, X you and Axl take care of Sparky there, Zero, your target is Burner boy.” Airi said as she took charge of the situation. They were in the same bank that they first faced Sparkman in. Though to some it wouldn't seem fair, Burner and Spark were both powerful neo navis, with skilled net ops.

“Zet Saber!” Zero shouted as he launched his multi slash attack against Burnerman.

“Nikita, send me some ammo!” Axl shouted as he used his guns to fend Sparkman off.

“Right, Machine Gun 2, slot in!” Nikita shouted as she slid in the battle chip. Axl's gun changed shape, and he started to fire at Neo Sparkman like crazy.

“Raito, you know my buster isn't to affective, when facing electric spikes.”

“X, calm down, I've got just the thing, somewhere.” Raito said as he dug through his pockets trying to find a certain chip “Got it! Tree Bomb 3, Slot in!” Raito shouted as he slid in the wood attribute battle chip.

X fired the attack at Sparkman, having it land at his feet. Sparkman looked down and started to laugh like crazy. “X, why hasn't that gone off yet?” Raito asked in a rather confused tone.

“You idiot, water, you need water! With out water the tree bomb won't activate, and guess what, it won't work now because they'll be expecting it.” Nikita said staring disappointedly at her team leader.

“Hey I forgot, no reason to yell at me like that!” Raito said as he quickly pulled out several chips from another pocket. “Risky Honey, slot in!”

X's buster was replaced with a beehive, which he quickly got as close to Neo Sparkman as possible, and fired the bee's. Raito sent two more of the same chip, allowing X to do some serious damage before being sent flying across the area, and forced to fight himself, well a black and white version of himself, his shadow.

Axl was having a difficult time as well, after all Nikita mainly carried around cursor chips, gun based chips, which weren't to super effective against an electric navi. However he did have something that might be able to help, of course he had never tried it against an opponent before. “Nikita, I need THE chip.”

“Are you sure, I don't think blades will help much.”

“That isn't what I am talking about. I need the chip, but you need to send it at the right moment, do you understand?” Axl said as he started towards X and X's Shadow.

“I understand!” Nikita said as she held the chip near her Link PET.

“Taste this!” Zero shouted as he slashed at Burnerman with an aqua blade.

“You are pathetic, Burner Jets!” Burnerman shouted as he shot straight towards Zero, who quickly jumped to the side, dodging the attack with ease.

“Your friend seemed quite busy.” Sparkman said as he raised his prongs, ready to create a shadow copy of Axl.

Right as the copy appeared behind Axl, Nikita slotted in the chip, and Axl reached out, grabbing the symbol on Neo Sparkman's chest. “DNA Change! Sparkman!” Axl shouted as his body started to change, he grew bulkier, and he took on Neo Sparkman's appearance, minus the symbol of course.

“What... how... you?” Neo Sparkman started to stutter.

“I take it that maverick never told you guys about my little ability, guess you've been left out of the picture. Spark Mine!” Axl shouted as he fired several mines at his shadow copy, which still resembled his original form, Neo Sparkman, and Neo Burnerman.

“Super Burner!” N. Burnerman shouted as all of his flames shot out twice as far as normal, his body was surrounded by the blue flames, and he dashed towards Zero.

“You sure aren't a communicative group are you. I mean, I swear they should of warned you about this! Zet Knuckle, Zet Saber!” Zero said as his fist was quickly covered in a silver armor, and he held the Zet Saber tightly. As Burnerman neared him he swung his saber down, directly onto the flames. The energy of the memorized!” Zero shouted as he used the blade to flip him over Burnerman landing safely on the other side.

“NOW!” Airi and Nikita shouted in unison, Axl quickly used his Spark line, targeting the unsuspecting Burnerman, and Zero used his new obtained Burning Slash, an slash of intense heat. Both of the two navis were leaking data. Burnerman had lost part of a leg, whereas Sparkman had lost an arm and a leg, along with a good portion of the same side. Atsuki was able to plug Burnerman out, however X fired a blast right as Teruo attempted to plug his navi out, the blast hit the symbol dead on, causing it to shatter, resulting in Neo Sparkman's data to leak out of his body, and prevented him from plugging out.

***

“Good job you three. However this is just the beginning, the police found where they were operating and were able to arrest Teruo, unfortunately Atsuki got away.” Mamoru said after the debriefing.

“So at least we know that the neo navi's of Neo Gospel are merely pawns. After all the mavericks didn't tell them of our abilities, so I think they will know be expecting it since Atsuki got away.” Nikita said as she glanced at Axl's newest DNA Chip.

“Yeah, but we still don't know who, or what, is truly behind the group.” Raito said as he put his feet up on the large table.

***

“So Teruo was captured, and his navi is no more. I always thought he was the weakest.” the mysterious silhouette said to Atsuki, in a rather happy tone.

“Why are you so cheerful, Teruo was a great Net-op.”

“He was weak! And now you know about their little abilities, we didn't tell you because we figured you would be to afraid to fight, especially Teruo.”

“How could you think that, did honestly believe that? Or did you just want us humans to get arrested so you could have more power when you take over Akihara?”

“Quiet, unless you would like my servants to execute you!”
_________________
I didn't lose my mind, I sold it on eBay!

Kamen Rider Rockman(AU, Ryuusei Spoilers)
My art
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Unknown Neo
Cross Fusion!


Age: 42
Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 2933
Location: Unknown

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, my net went weird and stuff but now I'm here.

Beastman again? I never really did like him since he hogged so many of the episodes in stream.
I like slashman. He reminds me a chinese ghost.
Good chapter and interesting way to put in the DNA change of Axl.

Hey is Mamoru still in a wheelchair or did he get out of it. I didn't play exe 3.
I though Amelia's parents were charlie and tesla. It seemed like they were from that one chapter.
So how is this Ephrem guy related to raito? Didn't you say mugen made a relative of maylu who married shuuko?
This was also a pretty good chapter.

I think I know who the main boss is in this fic. Although it seems pretty obvious once you think about it. I might not be suprised if a certain purple character showed up to fight them now.
Good chapter too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rockman.exe Online Forum Index -> Fanfic Library All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Bluetab template design by FF8Jake of FFD
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Protected by Anti-Spam ACP