Rhythm and Blues [G,K. Romance] (BEAST SPOILERAGE)
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rockman.exe Online Forum Index -> Fanfic Library
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TheWebbuilder
I support Rhythm x Blues!



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 1124
Location: I don't know... But I hear laughing.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Mid. The song/ditty was written by Destiny.EXE and myself for this chapter, I forgot to mention that earlier.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cyril
Net Battler



Joined: 12 Aug 2006
Posts: 54
Location: In a place. In my mind.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELLO! Man... I read this and was astounded. I enjoyed this fanfiction for many reasons. Your tasteful use of OCs, your treatment of Blues' affection for Rhythm. It all seemed to be so right.

I have never been one for reading fictions where the pairing was the dominant thing, but as soon as I saw the pun in the title, I had to check it out.

If I could rate this fanfiction, I would give it a 9/10. Why not 10? Well there were a few things grammatically and a few redundancies that did not really detract too much from the story. I did notice them becuase I have been reading Ayn Rand recently and she has like... perfect mastery over the english language in The Fountainhead. I have to say, you gave me what I expected... no indeed you exceeded my expectations for this fanfiction. Kudos to you. Also, Musical attacks rock!

Write another. XD
_________________
Though some would contest the point that the words I have spoken mean naught, I choose to believe that the words I do speak will reach the souls of all those who choose to internalize their message. Such is with my music, my voice and my own heart.
~Connor Pelkey (Cyril Ookami)~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Unknown Neo
Cross Fusion!


Age: 42
Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 2933
Location: Unknown

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AWWWWWWW......... That was so cute and full of emotion. Great ending. I almost wish I could do something with that amount of emotion.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rockman.exe Online Forum Index -> Fanfic Library All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Bluetab template design by FF8Jake of FFD
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Protected by Anti-Spam ACP