| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
ACME-Rian REO's Resident Intern

Age: 36 Joined: 18 Mar 2006 Posts: 404 Location: Stuck in a red state known as Texas...
|
Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:48 pm Post subject: |
|
|
If cards are what you're after,I'm more than happy to offer up some of the NT Warrior cards I got.
Just let me know if you're interested and I'll throw them into the prize pile.Might consider adding in some NT Warrior DVDs as well.  _________________ Things are going to be changing soon in the next few months.Stay tuned for updates and the like. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Ryouko Kitties Love Bunnies


Age: 44 Joined: 14 Mar 2005 Posts: 2085 Location: Sharo
|
Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
There will be some info on donating prizes when I get the details up shortly. :) _________________ "Cats are interesting. They're kind of like girls. When they come talk to you, it's great. When you go talk to them, it doesn't go so well." - Miyamoto
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|