| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Saito-kun Nebula

Age: 35 Joined: 20 Aug 2008 Posts: 645 Location: Custodian on Duo's comet
|
Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I wish I could read these. What's the box in the lower right of the Rockman CF art? I wonder what the text above the helmetless CF Rockman says.
Hm, this really makes me wish OSS were a real revival. :\ |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
|
Bluetab template design by FF8Jake of FFD
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
|