Happy New Year - 2025!

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rockman.exe Online Forum Index -> Hellos & Goodbyes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Hardcore Hecxz
Straight-Edge Extremist


Age: 41
Joined: 23 Mar 2005
Posts: 631
Location: USA

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2025 2:37 pm    Post subject: Happy New Year - 2025! Reply with quote

(Dusts out the Cobwebs)

It's been about 23 years since REO's conception.
Time flies & I've been on a nostalgia kick wondering if the old boards still exist, and it appears they do.

Wondering if anyone would notice this new post. Feel free to respond & hope you all are well & having a Happy New Year.
_________________
-Follow me on Twitch.tv-
http://www.twitch.tv/hchecxz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LBD_Nytetrayn
Net Agent



Joined: 15 Mar 2005
Posts: 244
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2025 2:25 am    Post subject: Re: Happy New Year - 2025! Reply with quote

Hardcore Hecxz wrote:
(Dusts out the Cobwebs)

It's been about 23 years since REO's conception.
Time flies & I've been on a nostalgia kick wondering if the old boards still exist, and it appears they do.

Wondering if anyone would notice this new post. Feel free to respond & hope you all are well & having a Happy New Year.


Consider it noticed.

I heard that the forum was back (did it ever go away?), and had to check it out for myself. =)

*looks at signature... or what's left of it*

Wow, has it been that long?!
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
cloopadoop



Age: 34
Joined: 14 Sep 2024
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2025 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everybody! Was going to make an announcement post when everything was ship-shape, but I've been really busy.

Been a fan of the series and this site since day one, and when I realized the forums were down, I reached out to Ryouko about giving the site some legs for the future. First step was bringing these boards back.

Still working on reviving parts of the site, including some broken links and images. Stay tuned! Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hubstyle Master
Net Savior


Age: 34
Joined: 14 Aug 2006
Posts: 175
Location: Chronically online

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2025 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good call on preserving the forums, this is such a blast from the past. I wonder if there are people on reddit who used to post here back in the day. It's been at least 13 years since my last post I'd imagine. On a side note I'm somewhat surprised the Legacy Collection didn't drive anyone to seek this place out again after so long.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Goten8905
Net Police



Joined: 15 Mar 2005
Posts: 413

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2025 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow.. I remember when the forums went down and I got sad and started reminiscing about the connections I made here. I still keep up with some of them outside of this forum!

Hope everyone has been doing well and were able to continue enjoying Mega Man!
_________________
Star Fox : Command
347 990
828 412

Animal Crossing : Wild World
0688-0088-8169
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
LyteBlaze
Net Battler



Joined: 03 Jun 2006
Posts: 86
Location: My mind~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2025 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope it's okay that I necro-post in this thread. I thought it was pretty fitting to find this when we're approaching 2026.

I can't believe my last post on here was in 2007. I was looking at clips of the Rockman.exe anime, and thought I'd check this forum out again. I met some really great friends because of this forum, some I still speak to now. I miss forums. Maybe I'm just being drunkenly nostalgic but... yeah. I won't ramble too much. Browsing here has been a trip down memory lane.

I hope you all had a lovely holiday and enjoy the new year. I'm gonna go back to exploring the forum again. I still remember some of my favourite threads that I'd laugh at reading.
_________________
Don't come here that much anymore, might come in to post every now and again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
cloopadoop



Age: 34
Joined: 14 Sep 2024
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2026 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too often miss forums. Would gladly ditch social media and go back if everyone came with me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NetOperator Wibby
Wings of Dreams


Age: 38
Joined: 19 Dec 2005
Posts: 773
Location: Hikari Labs � Dimensional Area

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2026 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For whatever reason I decided to see if this was still up and damn, it is. Incredible.

My lofty goals for bringing the 'Net on MMBN to life have not wavered and I credit that to spending so much time in this forum and being inspired by y'all.

I do wish someone had a backup of the custom emoticons that were lost in a crash. Alas.
_________________
Avatar by Tabby (of my NetNavi, GuincoolMind.EXE) : : :
HP / Twitter / hikari OS / SciLab
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
cloopadoop



Age: 34
Joined: 14 Sep 2024
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2026 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've plumbed wayback as much as I can with no luck yet. Also missing one of the oekaki style header drawings from one of the main site's pages.

Might have to improvise unless anybody has an old computer somewhere with the icons cached. ;D Already checked my oldest backups.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rockman.exe Online Forum Index -> Hellos & Goodbyes All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Bluetab template design by FF8Jake of FFD
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Protected by Anti-Spam ACP