| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Blue Bommer Net Savior

Joined: 20 Mar 2005 Posts: 175 Location: Your shoulder, the left one.
|
Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Megaman X wrote: | | I think there should be less requests ontill some epsodes come up ^_^ | That's right! The more requests there are, the longer it will take. And more dissipontment when it is not your ep! -.- |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
CF-Rockman_ver2 banned onoes :<

Joined: 30 Apr 2005 Posts: 30 Location: Fighting darkloids in a dimentional area
|
Posted: Sat May 14, 2005 12:14 am Post subject: |
|
|
i want to see episode 18 please _________________ Shryncro Chip in!!! , Slot In!!!! , CrossFusion!!!! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Izumi darenimo wakaranai


Age: 43 Joined: 14 Mar 2005 Posts: 1002331 Location: Osaka
|
Posted: Sat May 14, 2005 11:56 am Post subject: |
|
|
Incidentally, I had to unsticky the topic because I don't have access to my computer for the next few months. ^^;; _________________ One of the three EXE sisters! *Armstrong-style pose*

avatar by caramell_dansen |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Shonshiwo15 Darkloid

Joined: 09 Apr 2005 Posts: 514 Location: A home or at school
|
Posted: Sat May 14, 2005 2:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I've got some episodes. I'll post some up for you guys in about an hour or so. _________________ Tsk tsk tsk
OMG, I just Ordered Jump Superstars!
10-30-05
OMG, I just GOT Jump Superstars!
11-14-05
98% of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2% that isn't an emo bastard, copy and paste this into your sig.~ Thank you Zifit. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
RollEXE Soul Unison

Age: 35 Joined: 15 Mar 2005 Posts: 717 Location: New Zealand
|
Posted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:51 am Post subject: |
|
|
Yeah but whre are they Shonshiwo15? I would like to see ep 55 or was it 56? the one wiht the wild vaccum.
Man, I missed a whole lot due to DUBS.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|