| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Hikari Ridiculously Intolerable

Joined: 15 Mar 2005 Posts: 715 Location: Too busy to stay often.
|
Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:22 am Post subject: |
|
|
ZOMG 1st half teh hilarious [/endsarcasm]
Great, I'm famished. Do more! _________________
DeviantArt |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Neko Queen of Fluff

Joined: 15 Mar 2005 Posts: 1217 Location: The computer
|
Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
That was great! I loved it, totally Princess Pride there XDDDD
A story about waffles, :3 I personally love waffles myself so I perticularly like this story. I also like writing about people cooking things (pancakes and cookies anyone XP) I like to cook too so this was great. I love how Knightman was like "I convinced the programs to turn on!" Priceless
Again, great job Izu :3 _________________ Roses are #FF0000, violets are #0000FF. All my base are belong to you.
Avatar, credit Yakitate@devart |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Izumi darenimo wakaranai


Age: 43 Joined: 14 Mar 2005 Posts: 1002331 Location: Osaka
|
Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:00 am Post subject: |
|
|
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2468051/1/
The edited version has now been posted! Feel free to review! ^^ _________________ One of the three EXE sisters! *Armstrong-style pose*

avatar by caramell_dansen |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Malik Local Prinny Deity


Age: 36 Joined: 14 Mar 2005 Posts: 1179
|
Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:59 am Post subject: |
|
|
I prefer the first version :< _________________
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Izumi darenimo wakaranai


Age: 43 Joined: 14 Mar 2005 Posts: 1002331 Location: Osaka
|
Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Well, of course you do. XD _________________ One of the three EXE sisters! *Armstrong-style pose*

avatar by caramell_dansen |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Wackoman.EXE HOHOHOHO

Age: 34 Joined: 05 Apr 2005 Posts: 1372 Location: SUPER SPIRAL GALAXY
|
Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:55 am Post subject: |
|
|
I love the combination of Pride and Waffles. Knightman was being rather humorous. "I'm at a bad angle." . Great job Izumi! I hope we see some more breakfast themed storries in the future. _________________
Transcendent Super Spiral Dreadnought Gunmen |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|