| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
PlaguedOne a.k.a. Pyo


Age: 44 Joined: 14 Mar 2005 Posts: 1227 Location: The Eye of Terror
|
Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:37 am Post subject: |
|
|
Nope. Why would I be jealous of fictional characters?  _________________ (\ ºvº\ (\
Squad Canadian Corn Pops (Ohayocon 2006)
Team Canadian Health Care (Otakon 2007)
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
java_saint I Beat the 8 Robot Masters

Joined: 20 Mar 2005 Posts: 161
|
Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Nazne wrote: | | ..."jealous"? Wouldn't that imply that you're lusting after one of the characters and want the other one out of the way? <_<;;; |
Haha... Good point... but I dun lust after Lacus... I just think she's cute and a nice person =p |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Unknown Neo Cross Fusion!
Age: 42 Joined: 16 Mar 2005 Posts: 2933 Location: Unknown
|
Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Zodiac wrote: | | Okay, I can understand most of it, but Enzan and Yai? Why would he have some problem there? Unless... Is he after Enzan? |
Aw heck I forgot the s! sorry it's a she |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Zodiac Net Police
Joined: 16 Mar 2005 Posts: 434 Location: Avoiding the Author's whip. I'll edit. I promise!
|
Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Ah, gotcha'. Your friend's a rabid fangirl. Now I understand. _________________ Church: Are you following any of this?
Caboose: I think so. That guy Tex is a robot, and you're his boyfriend. So that makes you... a gay robot.
Church: ... That's right... I'm a gay robot.
Red Vs. Blue |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Unknown Neo Cross Fusion!
Age: 42 Joined: 16 Mar 2005 Posts: 2933 Location: Unknown
|
Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Not really rabid but still kind of a typical fangirl. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|