| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Lido Azn Girl Net Agent

Joined: 15 Mar 2005 Posts: 272 Location: Probably on AIM/MSN, chatting...
|
Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Tales of Symphonia is such a great game! :D I finished it in about 2 monthes or less. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
whitefire Net Battler

Joined: 17 Mar 2005 Posts: 99 Location: youngstown, OH
|
Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:02 am Post subject: |
|
|
I loved this game I did beat this game and I have to say it's the best rpg I ever played... well since chrono trigger that is ^_^ _________________ a new battle, a new future, and a most distant past........ a new chapter begins!!!! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
EXE. Net Savior
Joined: 16 Mar 2005 Posts: 104 Location: Um...I know this......
|
Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:22 am Post subject: |
|
|
I love it and have never grown tired of it, it is all that I have played since X-mas!!
I would have loved 2 have played other Tales games, but they have never released them over here, (Stupid Europe hating game makers :grr: ) My friend has got Phantasia through...*cough* certain ways...If you know what I mean, and it is really good. I just wish I could play others |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Neozero.exev3

Joined: 17 Mar 2005 Posts: 38 Location: ???
|
Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| SR wrote: | | Tales of Eternia is better. | Is it? whats new in it ? its for the Psp right? _________________ "Believe in the me,that believes in you"~ Kamina |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Zan banned onoes :<

Joined: 15 Mar 2005 Posts: 831 Location: jigramunt
|
Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| It's being ported onto the PSP, but it was originally for the Playstation. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
EXE. Net Savior
Joined: 16 Mar 2005 Posts: 104 Location: Um...I know this......
|
Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Zan wrote: | | It's being ported onto the PSP, but it was originally for the Playstation. |
Dam, why could it come out for GC :grr:
I completed it at the weeked, YAH. 70 hours, and I eventually made it. Although ive still got to go back and do the side quests _________________
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
SR Net Official

Age: 35 Joined: 15 Mar 2005 Posts: 382 Location: playing video games, and yes i'm a GIRL GAMER
|
Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| EXE. wrote: | | Zan wrote: | | It's being ported onto the PSP, but it was originally for the Playstation. |
Dam, why could it come out for GC :grr: |
It wouldn't meet GC (or any other current home console) standards. :( _________________ Greatness is achieved through the pursuit of greatness. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|