Official EXE6 Discussion Thread! Spoilers Abound!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 82, 83, 84  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rockman.exe Online Forum Index -> Game Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Wackoman.EXE
HOHOHOHO


Age: 34
Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 1372
Location: SUPER SPIRAL GALAXY

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a new Program Advance. I must wonder like CFS, what could Corn Party possibly do? *corn's raining down, onoes* I rember seeing a vegetablish virus in a scaps, but maybe I imagined it. :O
_________________

Transcendent Super Spiral Dreadnought Gunmen
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
NotJim
:3c



Joined: 13 Jun 2005
Posts: 973

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering the random translations that Capcom's been doing with the dub names, they'll probably change it to something entirely random. <_<
_________________

Avatar and banner by Spork-Queen.EXE.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Razor
Net Battler



Joined: 21 Mar 2005
Posts: 77

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aqua Rock X wrote:
So then, you guys encourage importing for those who can't read Japanese? I was thinking of doing that, though, I've never imported a game before. I can't read a lick of Japanese. Sure there are the FAQs, but will that alone be enough?

Anyway, I read the story outline on the TUS borads and I must say, [spoil:e990688a16]this is definately called the "climax" for a reason.[/spoil:e990688a16]


What's TUS?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wackoman.EXE
HOHOHOHO


Age: 34
Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 1372
Location: SUPER SPIRAL GALAXY

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NotJim wrote:
Considering the random translations that Capcom's been doing with the dub names, they'll probably change it to something entirely random. <_<
Like "Carrot Hoohah" or something like that? I was really hoping Step Cross would reappear in this game, but I guess I'll have to wait till EXE7 (that feels weird to type :O)
_________________

Transcendent Super Spiral Dreadnought Gunmen
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Nenji
Nenjiro ja ne!


Age: 39
Joined: 03 Oct 2005
Posts: 1535
Location: South...of the North Pole!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TUS=The Under Square, it's a site+board that a bunch of people from the EXE Gamefaqs Boards started.

As has been said I doubt it's the last EXE Game, since it's very popular at the moment and Capcom loves to milk it's cash-cows for all their worth.
_________________

Previously known as "HiKaizer"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Ed
Net Agent



Joined: 12 Nov 2005
Posts: 219

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope its not the last game what game would I play if it stopped unless they decided to make rockman x exe sounds kinda weird.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NotJim
:3c



Joined: 13 Jun 2005
Posts: 973

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are vague rumours of EXE7 being on another console, such as the SP, DS, or on another console entirely.

I highly doubt Capcom's going to stop making EXE, it's got a large fan following, after all. XD
_________________

Avatar and banner by Spork-Queen.EXE.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Razor
Net Battler



Joined: 21 Mar 2005
Posts: 77

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HiKaizer wrote:
TUS=The Under Square, it's a site+board that a bunch of people from the EXE Gamefaqs Boards started.

As has been said I doubt it's the last EXE Game, since it's very popular at the moment and Capcom loves to milk it's cash-cows for all their worth.


Is there a link to this board?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CFZero.Exe
Net Official



Joined: 09 Jun 2005
Posts: 344
Location: Sinnoh Region

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well since the clown like navi is dubbed circusman, I guess its safe to assume once agian that coloredman/wackoman is the exe equivalent of clownman, anybody else have anything to disproove me? (I dont mean other navis ::thinks of the beastman=slashman debate:::
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
PlaguedOne
a.k.a. Pyo
a.k.a. Pyo


Age: 44
Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Posts: 1227
Location: The Eye of Terror

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Razor: Yes, there is. I think it's called www.google.com :P

CFZero.Exe wrote:
Well since the clown like navi is dubbed circusman, I guess its safe to assume once agian that coloredman/wackoman is the exe equivalent of clownman, anybody else have anything to disproove me? (I dont mean other navis ::thinks of the beastman=slashman debate:::


Well, his name is Coloredman, not Clownman, for one. XP
_________________
(\ ºvº\ (\
Squad Canadian Corn Pops (Ohayocon 2006)
Team Canadian Health Care (Otakon 2007)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CFZero.Exe
Net Official



Joined: 09 Jun 2005
Posts: 344
Location: Sinnoh Region

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

but still, hes a clown, the only thing that challenges him being clownmans exe counterpart is the name, notihng more, just like when beast came out, the credits showed circusman & everyone though it was clownman
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
megamario77




Joined: 08 Sep 2005
Posts: 14

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CFZero.Exe wrote:
but still, hes a clown, the only thing that challenges him being clownmans exe counterpart is the name, notihng more, just like when beast came out, the credits showed circusman & everyone though it was clownman


Well, for one Clownman was small,speedy, and used electrical attacks.Coloredman rolls on an egg,uses water and fire dolls to send out respective towers,is tall,is slow,and looks nothing like Clownman.Why would they change his name anyway?They didn't with anyone else,and there would be no reason to in the first place.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sketch
The Boy who is Very Sart
The Boy who is Very Sart


Age: 39
Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Posts: 2349

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...Coloredman rolled around on a BALL. XD THat's like...the first time I've heard anyone call it otherwise. XD

And please don't tell me we're going on about this AGAIN.

Look, you know how people thought Beastman was Slashman? Well, they were WRONG. You know how they thought Thunderman was Cloudman? Well howdy doo, they were WRONG about that too.

What I'm getting at is, similar characteristics don't mean they're the same navi. If they share the same name, then they're the same, but they don't.
_________________


Last edited by Sketch on Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
NotJim
:3c



Joined: 13 Jun 2005
Posts: 973

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that's a FIRST. XD
_________________

Avatar and banner by Spork-Queen.EXE.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Ed
Net Agent



Joined: 12 Nov 2005
Posts: 219

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NotJim wrote:
There are vague rumours of EXE7 being on another console, such as the SP, DS, or on another console entirely.


I hope they don't make the next one for DS I don't have it and I don't plan on buying it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PlaguedOne
a.k.a. Pyo
a.k.a. Pyo


Age: 44
Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Posts: 1227
Location: The Eye of Terror

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope they do. I hope that Capcom sees the value in the DS being able to go online and creates a system for online NetBattles. But hey, maybe that's just me. :P
_________________
(\ ºvº\ (\
Squad Canadian Corn Pops (Ohayocon 2006)
Team Canadian Health Care (Otakon 2007)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CrossFusionStarman
Seras Victoria owns me



Joined: 28 May 2005
Posts: 1723
Location: Glomping Seras

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to mention, EXE5 for DS was good for their first try at it, and I think it was great. I'm hoping we see more EXE games like that no DS from them.
_________________
EXEHQ. Click now, I demand it.

NT Champions. Click!

SERAS VICTORIA OWNS MY SOUL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NotJim
:3c



Joined: 13 Jun 2005
Posts: 973

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, what other decent game systems could it be on? Confused
_________________

Avatar and banner by Spork-Queen.EXE.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
kram_elbog
Cross Fusion!



Joined: 08 Jul 2005
Posts: 1043
Location: Somewhere

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

corn party is a PA from EXE 6. Not much is really known about them, With all the good chips in the game I just hope Thanksgiving doesn't make me have to wait even longer than normal for it. I mean c'mon I preordered it and i was shipped out yesterday so yeah normally it takes like 5 business days for me to get a game from Play Asia so I hope it doesn't make me wait to much.
_________________
I didn't lose my mind, I sold it on eBay!

Kamen Rider Rockman(AU, Ryuusei Spoilers)
My art
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Nenji
Nenjiro ja ne!


Age: 39
Joined: 03 Oct 2005
Posts: 1535
Location: South...of the North Pole!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corn Party makes me think of Cactus Dance actually...although I doubt they'll be the same! Razz
_________________

Previously known as "HiKaizer"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rockman.exe Online Forum Index -> Game Center All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 82, 83, 84  Next
Page 63 of 84

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Bluetab template design by FF8Jake of FFD
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Protected by Anti-Spam ACP