| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Wackoman.EXE HOHOHOHO

Age: 34 Joined: 05 Apr 2005 Posts: 1372 Location: SUPER SPIRAL GALAXY
|
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Its a new Program Advance. I must wonder like CFS, what could Corn Party possibly do? *corn's raining down, onoes* I rember seeing a vegetablish virus in a scaps, but maybe I imagined it. :O _________________
Transcendent Super Spiral Dreadnought Gunmen |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NotJim :3c

Joined: 13 Jun 2005 Posts: 973
|
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Considering the random translations that Capcom's been doing with the dub names, they'll probably change it to something entirely random. <_< _________________
Avatar and banner by Spork-Queen.EXE. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Razor Net Battler
Joined: 21 Mar 2005 Posts: 77
|
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Aqua Rock X wrote: | So then, you guys encourage importing for those who can't read Japanese? I was thinking of doing that, though, I've never imported a game before. I can't read a lick of Japanese. Sure there are the FAQs, but will that alone be enough?
Anyway, I read the story outline on the TUS borads and I must say, [spoil:e990688a16]this is definately called the "climax" for a reason.[/spoil:e990688a16] |
What's TUS? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Wackoman.EXE HOHOHOHO

Age: 34 Joined: 05 Apr 2005 Posts: 1372 Location: SUPER SPIRAL GALAXY
|
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| NotJim wrote: | | Considering the random translations that Capcom's been doing with the dub names, they'll probably change it to something entirely random. <_< | Like "Carrot Hoohah" or something like that? I was really hoping Step Cross would reappear in this game, but I guess I'll have to wait till EXE7 (that feels weird to type :O) _________________
Transcendent Super Spiral Dreadnought Gunmen |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nenji Nenjiro ja ne!

Age: 39 Joined: 03 Oct 2005 Posts: 1535 Location: South...of the North Pole!
|
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
TUS=The Under Square, it's a site+board that a bunch of people from the EXE Gamefaqs Boards started.
As has been said I doubt it's the last EXE Game, since it's very popular at the moment and Capcom loves to milk it's cash-cows for all their worth. _________________
Previously known as "HiKaizer" |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Ed Net Agent

Joined: 12 Nov 2005 Posts: 219
|
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I hope its not the last game what game would I play if it stopped unless they decided to make rockman x exe sounds kinda weird. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NotJim :3c

Joined: 13 Jun 2005 Posts: 973
|
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:39 pm Post subject: |
|
|
There are vague rumours of EXE7 being on another console, such as the SP, DS, or on another console entirely.
I highly doubt Capcom's going to stop making EXE, it's got a large fan following, after all. XD _________________
Avatar and banner by Spork-Queen.EXE. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Razor Net Battler
Joined: 21 Mar 2005 Posts: 77
|
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| HiKaizer wrote: | TUS=The Under Square, it's a site+board that a bunch of people from the EXE Gamefaqs Boards started.
As has been said I doubt it's the last EXE Game, since it's very popular at the moment and Capcom loves to milk it's cash-cows for all their worth. |
Is there a link to this board? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
CFZero.Exe Net Official

Joined: 09 Jun 2005 Posts: 344 Location: Sinnoh Region
|
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Well since the clown like navi is dubbed circusman, I guess its safe to assume once agian that coloredman/wackoman is the exe equivalent of clownman, anybody else have anything to disproove me? (I dont mean other navis ::thinks of the beastman=slashman debate::: |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
PlaguedOne a.k.a. Pyo


Age: 44 Joined: 14 Mar 2005 Posts: 1227 Location: The Eye of Terror
|
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:52 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Razor: Yes, there is. I think it's called www.google.com :P
| CFZero.Exe wrote: | | Well since the clown like navi is dubbed circusman, I guess its safe to assume once agian that coloredman/wackoman is the exe equivalent of clownman, anybody else have anything to disproove me? (I dont mean other navis ::thinks of the beastman=slashman debate::: |
Well, his name is Coloredman, not Clownman, for one. XP _________________ (\ ºvº\ (\
Squad Canadian Corn Pops (Ohayocon 2006)
Team Canadian Health Care (Otakon 2007)
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
CFZero.Exe Net Official

Joined: 09 Jun 2005 Posts: 344 Location: Sinnoh Region
|
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:10 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| but still, hes a clown, the only thing that challenges him being clownmans exe counterpart is the name, notihng more, just like when beast came out, the credits showed circusman & everyone though it was clownman |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
megamario77
Joined: 08 Sep 2005 Posts: 14
|
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:39 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| CFZero.Exe wrote: | | but still, hes a clown, the only thing that challenges him being clownmans exe counterpart is the name, notihng more, just like when beast came out, the credits showed circusman & everyone though it was clownman |
Well, for one Clownman was small,speedy, and used electrical attacks.Coloredman rolls on an egg,uses water and fire dolls to send out respective towers,is tall,is slow,and looks nothing like Clownman.Why would they change his name anyway?They didn't with anyone else,and there would be no reason to in the first place. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sketch The Boy who is Very Sart


Age: 39 Joined: 14 Mar 2005 Posts: 2349
|
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
...Coloredman rolled around on a BALL. XD THat's like...the first time I've heard anyone call it otherwise. XD
And please don't tell me we're going on about this AGAIN.
Look, you know how people thought Beastman was Slashman? Well, they were WRONG. You know how they thought Thunderman was Cloudman? Well howdy doo, they were WRONG about that too.
What I'm getting at is, similar characteristics don't mean they're the same navi. If they share the same name, then they're the same, but they don't. _________________

Last edited by Sketch on Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NotJim :3c

Joined: 13 Jun 2005 Posts: 973
|
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:47 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Now that's a FIRST. XD _________________
Avatar and banner by Spork-Queen.EXE. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Ed Net Agent

Joined: 12 Nov 2005 Posts: 219
|
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:53 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| NotJim wrote: | There are vague rumours of EXE7 being on another console, such as the SP, DS, or on another console entirely.
|
I hope they don't make the next one for DS I don't have it and I don't plan on buying it. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
PlaguedOne a.k.a. Pyo


Age: 44 Joined: 14 Mar 2005 Posts: 1227 Location: The Eye of Terror
|
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I hope they do. I hope that Capcom sees the value in the DS being able to go online and creates a system for online NetBattles. But hey, maybe that's just me. :P _________________ (\ ºvº\ (\
Squad Canadian Corn Pops (Ohayocon 2006)
Team Canadian Health Care (Otakon 2007)
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
CrossFusionStarman Seras Victoria owns me

Joined: 28 May 2005 Posts: 1723 Location: Glomping Seras
|
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Not to mention, EXE5 for DS was good for their first try at it, and I think it was great. I'm hoping we see more EXE games like that no DS from them. _________________ EXEHQ. Click now, I demand it.
NT Champions. Click!
SERAS VICTORIA OWNS MY SOUL |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NotJim :3c

Joined: 13 Jun 2005 Posts: 973
|
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Well, what other decent game systems could it be on?  _________________
Avatar and banner by Spork-Queen.EXE. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
kram_elbog Cross Fusion!

Joined: 08 Jul 2005 Posts: 1043 Location: Somewhere
|
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
corn party is a PA from EXE 6. Not much is really known about them, With all the good chips in the game I just hope Thanksgiving doesn't make me have to wait even longer than normal for it. I mean c'mon I preordered it and i was shipped out yesterday so yeah normally it takes like 5 business days for me to get a game from Play Asia so I hope it doesn't make me wait to much. _________________ I didn't lose my mind, I sold it on eBay!
Kamen Rider Rockman(AU, Ryuusei Spoilers)
My art |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nenji Nenjiro ja ne!

Age: 39 Joined: 03 Oct 2005 Posts: 1535 Location: South...of the North Pole!
|
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Corn Party makes me think of Cactus Dance actually...although I doubt they'll be the same!  _________________
Previously known as "HiKaizer" |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|